Latinos/Hispanics in STEM: A Career Path Series is a new seminar series organized in collaboration between the Latino Organization of Graduate Students (LOGRAS), the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE), and the GoSTEM program.
These seminars will share experiences of successful professionals having a Latino/Hispanic heritage, and will be formed by a cohort of professionals who are working in academia, private industry, and government.
Seminar Dates: One Tuesday a month
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Dr. Carmen Collazo-Custodio
Pharmaceutical Scientist, GlaxoSmithKline
October 5th, 2021, 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
More information about the centers and people involved in the organization of these seminars are below:
- LOGRAS - https://logras.gatech.edu/
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering - https://ce.gatech.edu/
- Adriana Mulero-Russe – Bioengineering PhD student/ ex officio LOGRAS President
- Marisa Cepeda – Chemistry PhD candidate/ ex officio LOGRAS Internal Outreach Chair
- Nina S. Fraticelli-Guzman – Bioengineering PhD student / LOGRAS President
- Dr. Jorge Macedo: https://ce.gatech.edu/people/Faculty/7568/overview
- Analía E. Rao: https://www.ceismc.gatech.edu/about/staffdirectory/analia-e-rao